Cookies are used to optimise our Web site’s services. Some of these cookies are absolutely necessary to the functionality of a Web site, whereas others are used to enhance its usability and the user experience.
Necessary cookies are used to:
– remember what is in your shopping cart
– remember how far along you are in placing your order
Functionality cookies are used to:
– remember your login information
– safeguard your security when you are logged in
– make the Web site’s pages have a consistent appearance
Performance cookies are used to:
– optimise the Web site by ensuring that the pages you visit are loaded more quickly
– optimise the user experience
Third-party cookies are used to:
– produce statistics
If you wish to delete cookies that already exist on your computer, see the instructions in your browser under ”Settings” or “Help”.
You can read more about cookies and how they are used at https://www.pts.se/cookies. PTS, the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority, is a governmental agency under the Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation.
Embedded material from other Web sites
Articles at this Web site may contain embedded content such as video clips or maps from Google Maps. Embedded content from other Web sites behaves in precisely the same way as if the visitor were visiting the originating Web site.
These Web sites may collect information about you, use cookie files, embed further tracking from third parties and monitor your interaction with said embedded content, including tracking your interaction with this embedded content if you have an account and are logged in at the Web site in question.